- Project: Complete a technical project over the course of 12 weeks and have the chance to present your project and insights with peers and senior Dropboxers.
- Learning & Development: Dropbox is invested in Launch interns’ overall success and will give you numerous opportunities to attend in office talks, workshops & panels with industry leaders. Launch interns will also receive a learning budget to further their education outside of their internship.
- Mentorship: Receive 1:1 mentorship from Dropbox engineers who will oversee your progress and development. Launch interns additionally have the opportunity to be paired with another mentor from our Employee Resource Groups such as Pridebox, Latin-X, [email protected], [email protected] and Black Dropboxers!
- Community: From playing bubble soccer and taking cooking classes, to giving back through Dropbox for Good, our interns are able to build lasting relationships with a diverse group of Dropboxers and other interns during their summer in San Francisco.
- Currently a second-year student in a Bachelor’s degree program
- Pursuing a computer science (or similar) degree
- You are 18 years or older by commencement of internship program (May 2021)
- No prior software engineering experience or internships
- Programming experience in Python (or other object-oriented programming languages)