At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Gain first hand experience in a technical sales role collaborating on expanding our customer’s digital transformation strategy to migrate workloads from on-prem to the cloud. Our SA’s create strategic visions that span from 1-5 years.
- Work independently to analyze, test and implement new technical approaches to run advanced simulation use cases on the cloud. Our SA’s point of contact is usually a literal rocket scientist, CFD or FEA engineer, or aerospace engineer, seeking to improve performance and reduce time-to-solution across their product development lifecycle.
- Gain a deep knowledge of customer’s workflows and current HPC infrastructure environments. Our customers sit in the most innovative technologies in the world, from genome sequencing to aeronautical design to crash testing and more.
- Articulate and communicate Rescale solutions to internal cross functional stakeholders and develop collateral that can be presented at conferences, user groups, webinars and other industry or partner driven events. Our SA’s attend and present at 5-6 regional and national conferences throughout the year.
What we’re looking for:
- B.S. in engineering, computer science, math, physics or equivalent, M.S. or Ph.D. preferred.
- Expertise in at least one of these areas: HPC, CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Seismic simulation or Rendering.
- Enjoy solving difficult problems and strive to find the best solutions.
- Great presenter and ability to communicate highly technical topics in an easy-to-understand manner.