- You are in the process of receiving a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Cognitive Psychology, Digital Media Design, and/or related fields in Austria.
- You should have at least one project in your portfolio demonstrating your design process and intentions behind your decisions.
It would be great if you are
- Interested and had previous experience in designing, prototyping, testing, implementing, and evaluating user experiences for web-based applications.
- Familiar with usability heuristics, design trends, and best practices in UX/UI design.
- Comfortable collaborating with people across various disciplines, like product and engineering.
- Able to clearly communicate your design decisions.
- Experienced in planning and administering usability tests.
- Familiar with and have previous experience using such tools as Sketch or Figma.
We're genuinely curious about the way things work, and ideally, you are too. Please provide a URL with examples of your interaction design work: end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design, case studies.