What you’ll be doing:
- Developing front end website architecture (Bootstrap, HTML 5, CSS3).
- Designing Rich User interactions on web pages (User Experience into consideration).
- Developing back end website applications (Controllers, Services and APIs).
- Ensuring Site Compatibility with mobile devices • Working alongside UI/UX for web design features.
- Working with Product Manager to translate User Requirements → Technical Requirements.
- Developing APIs for external/internal Consumption.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Full Stack development
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Proficiency with Java/JSP, Spring Stack (Security, Web MVC, REST).
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL.
- Proficiency in Build Cycle management (Maven, Jenkins, Scripting).
- Familiarity with Deployment technologies like Docker, Rancher and Virtual machines.
- Familiarity with Agile Development processes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.