Good Goods is an end-to-end solution for the circular economy that helps consumers and brands work together to reuse packaging in everyday commerce. We recently raised our seed round and excited to build a cleaner future.
Good Goods is looking to hire a developer excited to shape and build early stage products. Since the playbook for reuse hasn't been written, our team prides itself for having a culture of iteratively releasing live tests to collect user feedback. As a founding member of our engineering team, you'll see the impacts of your work on our company.
Our stack: TypeScript, NodeJS, React, PostgreSQL
What we need...
- Fluency building user interfaces with React
- Experience integrating 3rd party services into the backend
- Ability to design, document, and test additions to our API
- Familiarity writing basic SQL queries
It'd be cool...
- Passionate about Sustainability
- Excited to work in Typescript, maybe even show us a few tricks
- Experience building product in a funded startup
Good Goods is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture and celebrate authenticity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.