JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Expertise in various technology delivery concepts including Domain Driven Design, API oriented development, microservice and event based architectures, and automation are key. You will work on a team building cloud based solutions leveraging modern patterns with implementations in both our private and public cloud platforms. The primary responsibility will be the delivery of software as an agile team member. Additionally, the software engineer will champion leveraging modern technologies including cloud backed APIs, microservices and DevSec culture.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
* Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
* Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Prior experience building internet scale web service/API platforms from the ground up. Strong understanding of OOP & SOA principles, Enterprise design patterns and industry best practices. Strong understanding of domain driven design, Microservices patterns and architecture. Experience with Spring Boot Web Services on cloud platforms.
* Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code. Expert level experience designing and building REST web services using Java @ internet scale. Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures. Experience with high volume, mission critical applications. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Experience with tuning high volume applications. Thorough knowledge of SDLC. Previous experience working in financial services. Experience with IBM MQ, Apache Kafka. Experience working with no-SQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra and Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans