base Administrator/Analyst at NetImpact Strategies, Inc.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Database Administrator/Analyst to join our talented Professional Services team in support of a Federal Client.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Administers databases, using database management systems to organize and store data. Ascertains user requirements, creates computer databases, and tests and coordinates changes
- Defines, designs, and/or develops relational and/or multi-dimensional databases for warehousing of data
- Review current data structures and recommends optimizations and reconfigurations as warranted
- This individual interacts with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases
- Providing technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions
- Working collaboratively with all stakeholders to ensure end-to-end success
- Ensuring the architecture is aligned with business requirements
- Architecting project integration solutions on behalf of the platform, aligned to Enterprise Architecture design standards
- Identifying and proposing specific strategies, initiatives, and remedies necessary to align technology infrastructure with organizational objectives
- Building data architecture and integration efforts related to defining, developing, and delivering capabilities
- Bachelor'sdegree in Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Management Science, or related disciplines, OR any combination of equivalent experience and education
- Minimum of 2 years of experience is required in a data engineering-related role (Data Warehouse Developer, ETL Developer, Business Intelligence Analytics, Software Engineer) with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from datasets
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in collection, mining, reporting, and analysis of large amounts of data
- Experience designing, implementing, and managing highly scalable data-driven platforms that are performant and timely
- Experience in a variety of data storage platforms (Snowflake, Redshift, MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, RDS, AWS S3)
- Expert proficiency in SQL
- Proven track record of innovation and expertise in data engineering
- DevOps experience is highly preferred
- Must be able to maintain government eligibility requirements
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies:
- Your health comes first – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future – 401(k) Plan – Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome – Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education – Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Workplace in 2019 & 2020!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back – Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients’ needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpact’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact or request reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpact’s online employment application, please contact [email protected]
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as protected status).