The Junior Signal Processing Engineer will take part in developing both conventional and learning-based approaches to help build the algorithmic infrastructure that sits at the core of everything we do. Their work will generate new insights from large, complex physiological datasets and will enable novel approaches to patient-driven healthcare.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- B. Sc. or M. Sc. in a relevant engineering or computer science discipline
- Exceptional grasp of 1D or 2D signal processing fundamentals including:
- Discrete time and frequency domain analysis
- Digital filtering
- Statistical signal processing
- Fluent in MATLAB, Python or R
- Hands-on signal processing experience outside of standard curriculum
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Prior product development experience
- Experience with physiological signals
- Experience with learning-based techniques
Tatch is offering a competitive salary, full benefits and a highly attractive stock option package.