Sinai Health System
GENERAL SUMMARY/BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB:
• Documents and catalogues the LAN/Network inventory for both hardware and software.
• Administer network, resolving network traffic situations, and monitoring network performance.
• Installs, configures and maintains network servers, devices and VPN’s.
• Good knowledge of general networking concepts and IP Protocols.
• Develops and maintains documentation and adheres to change management procedures and other networking processes and standards.
• Provide technical support to Symantec 2FA, Citrix and Active Directory.
• Works on security and other risk prevention and Endpoint Security management.
• Experience with industry-standard vulnerability management tools.
• Good understanding of the vulnerability identification, analysis, and scoring standard Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), as well as (CVE).
• Demonstrated knowledge of information security programs and operations, data security practices and procedures.
• Analyzes and implements most effective method of correcting problems. Documents problems and resolutions as necessary.
• Work with other departments to fulfill technical needs.
• Experience in SysAid ticketing system to supported in house and remote users.
• Monitor, escalate and respond to security events.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- UPDATES AND DOCUMENTS EXTERNAL CLIENT ISSUES.
- PERFORMS ANALYSIS AND DETERMINES CLIENT PROBLEMS, AND DOCUMENTS THESE ISSUES.
- PROVIDES SOLUTIONS FOR NETWORK AND SYSTEM RELATED ISSUES, AND PROVIDES DETAILED DOCUMENTATION ALONG WITH IT.
- PERFORMS CAUSE ANALYSIS REGARDING CLIENT ISSUES, AS THEY RELATE TO THE FOLLOWING ENVIRONMENTS: DESKTOP, CITRIX, AND PORTAL CONNECTIONS.
- ASSISTS CLIENTS BY PERFORMING ANALYSIS OF VARIOUS ISSUES RELATING TO LANS’S, WAN’S, DESKTOP COMPUTERS, INTERNET CONNECTIVITY, AND THE INSTALLATION OF HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE.
- ASSISTS CUSTOMERS FOR THE PURPOSE OF IMPROVING PROCESSES RELATED TO SYSTEM ISSUES.
- MAINTAINS ERROR LOGS IN COORDINATION WITH IT DEPARTMENTS, AND THEN MAINTAINS RESOLUTION REPORTS, AS WELL.
- OFFERS RECOMMENDATIONS, BASED ON VARIOUS METRICS, ON HOW TO IMPROVE THE SUPPORT PROCESS IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a technical support position.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Ability to analyze issues related to software’s and compatibility issues.
- Windows 10 knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certificates: Network Administration (Preferred).