on Analytics at Esri
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to help develop a system used worldwide by thousands of organizations? Work with a passionate and talented team of engineers to design and build a next generation software system that runs on browsers and enterprise class servers and in the cloud.
- Create software components that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models
- Build products that integrate mapping technologies and the Esri cloud platform and services
- Work in a team environment to design and develop software products and components for the management, manipulation, and display of a wide variety of data
- Ability to master new technology quickly and to work in a constantly evolving environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Esri's ArcGIS JSAPI
- Experience with the Angular web application framework, TypeScript, and latest ECMAScript versions
- Knowledge of modern web development tools (e.g. Git, GitHub, npm, Gulp, Jenkins)
- Broad cursory experience with multiple programming languages (Java, Python, and R a plus) and operating system environments
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (Agile, SCRUM) and design techniques (UML, Entity Relationship Diagramming, Data Flow Diagramming)
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.