JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Assisting production operation support (Level two support) in troubleshooting production issues that they are unable to diagnose.
* Creating alerts to identify application and environment failure.
* Analyzing ATM platform trends like customer cash withdrawal availability and customer cash and check deposit availability, and behavioral changes to the platform due to software changes or code deployments.
* Assist business and other stakeholders with functional questions and at times help validate a scenario by testing the issue in lower environments.
* Fixing code that has caused instability in the production environment by developing a fix, testing the fix, and helping deploy the fix to production.
* Contribute to feature development of the ATM platform by performing code reviews and taking part in design sessions to help provide the best possible solution to diagnose failures in production by adhering to best logging practices.
* Prepare extensive technical documentation when logging technical issues including detailed observations, diagnosis, and action steps. You will also assist in helping deploying any fixes to Production.
* Suggest improvements to the current process - either technical or procedural to make the platform stable and better.
* The essential skills of Software Support Engineer (Level three support) must include problem-solving skills, customer service, attention to detail, multitasking, and the technical expertise required to troubleshoot and fix issues.
Qualifications (Junior to Intermedia level):
* BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
* Experience in troubleshooting production issues.
* Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with stakeholders to understand the issue at get details to troubleshoot the issue at hand.
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals.
* Must have hands-on relational database experience (Oracle, DB2, or SQL Server).
* Must have hands-on experience with No-SQL databases like Cassandra or similar.
* Must have hands-on experience with SPLUNK and its Search Processing Language (SPL).
* Must have exposure to Websphere and Shell Scripting (including Windows scripting).
* Must have strong hands-on experience with Java development and full J2EE stack and experience with unit test coverage tools such as Junit.
* Experience with source code management repositories such as GIT.
Nice to have:
* CEN/ XFS experience.
* MSI packaging using WiX (Windows Installer XML) or similar toolset.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans