Bullseye Media LLC
Bullseye Media is looking for our next Full Stack Developer!
We work with many businesses to help them market, message, and deliver to their customers and target audiences. From Informative Static and Wordpress sites to customized systems like CRMs and Reporting Systems, our team does it all and we love a challenge. Our Full Stack Developer will be expected to aid other developers with small-to-medium sized projects as well as contribute to building and maintaining ongoing larger-scale projects.
Who you are:
An independent creative problem-solver with 3+ years of coding experience
Someone who presents a potential solution along with every need you encounter
A vigilant craftsman who values optimization and isn’t happy to just ‘make it work’
- Fundamental skills in Relational Databases (SQL)
- Experience and knowledge with PHP & PHP frameworks, specifically Symfony & Laravel
- Experience using modern development workflows:
- SASS, SCSS, PostCSS, etc.
- Bundlers like Webpack or Rollup.
- GIT VCS
- Ability to interact, build, and consume APIs — SOAP, REST, GraphQL
- Ability to navigate the command line
- Create, develop, and manage a website from or in each of the following phases: conception, development, testing, and production.
- Troubleshoot new and existing website issues.
- Establish, analyze and evaluate existing website metrics
- Work with a team to develop and maintain medium-to-large scale applications
- Manage and update content and features to existing websites.
- Research new technologies and frameworks to always be improving your craft
We’re a growing company working with a diverse set of clients meaning the development projects aren’t always the same! The diversity in our work allows us to frequently explore technologies, languages, frameworks, and provides more opportunities to develop something new!
We produce everything in-house without contract workers and strive to solve needs internally.
We’re constantly improving our approaches to strategic and creative problem-solving, which allows us the freedom to truly think outside the box.
Our company culture is fun and ever-evolving. We work hard, but we value each individual and can let loose at a company party.
Applicants that don’t provide a portfolio, repositories, and/or examples of their professional work will not be considered.
This is not a remote position.