As a MEAN Full-Stack Application Software Developer joining the Development Team at DATIS, you will become part of a collaborative and multi-functional group. You will work closely with your peers and our Customer Enablement Team to take our SaaS product, e3, to the next level.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Working in Agile Sprints, you will collaborate with your peers to add functionality and features to our unified HR and Payroll solution, e3
- As we scale, we will rely on your curiosity to ensure we are leveraging the right technology in the right areas
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of Full-Stack Development of business or technical applications using Open Source technologies
- Development experience in the MEAN stack: MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, & Node.js
- Experience with JSON & Ajax-style web applications.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Strong UI/UX skills focusing on elegance of user interaction with Pixel Perfect attention to detail.
- Experience with AWS Database products like DynamoDB, Redshift, and ElastiCache
- Experience with AWS Compute products like EC2 and Lambda
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good.
We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you’re a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you’ll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee
- 401k plan with company match
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Company holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- An annual PTO Community Day to use for your personal community or volunteering passion
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and snacks
- Visa sponsorship within the United States may be offered
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.