BridgePay Network Solutions, LLC
We are looking for a full stack developer responsible for building and maintaining new and existing Angular front-end applications and .NET services. You will be also be required to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. The position can be located in the Orlando or Tampa area with work from home opportunities.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Self-starter who takes pride in their work and displays accountability for their assignments and deliverables.
- Adheres to established coding standards and practices and can peer-review for others.
- Work in a team environment with shared goals and deliverables
- Suggest technical alternatives
- Takes initiative to perform research and determine best solutions to given conditions
- Proficient in Angular
- Experienced in AngularJS migration to the current version of Angular
- Experienced in building Angular front end applications
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET framework (v4.7.2 and above), .NET Core, and .NET Standard
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming including SOLID principles
- Skills for writing reusable C# libraries
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Ability to write self-documenting, clean and readable code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Experience building REST services
- Agile Development /Test Driven Development
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with OWASP 2.0
- Experience with Identity Server 4
- Experience with Open ID Connect
- Experience in FinTech
B.S. Computer Science or equivalent combination of other education/training/certifications.
3+ years of experience with the requirements listed above.
You may also be asked to complete a coding challenge prior to your technical interview
About BridgePay Network Solutions, LLC
BridgePay Network Solutions, LLC (BridgePay) is a transaction gateway company specializing in providing turnkey payment application solutions. Utilizing industry leading data security technology and premium web-based solutions, BridgePay offers our merchants and partners a comprehensive suite of payment products to easily reduce the scope of PCI.
BridgePay’s broad scope of products offers solutions for card present, mobile commerce and ecommerce environments. BridgePay’s broad network of processing partners offers connectivity to over 30 domestic and international processors, 5 ACH providers, and 16 gift and loyalty companies. BridgePay supports multiple integration methods ranging from direct integration to the PayGuardian cloud processing service.