Scientist at Ridgeline International, Inc.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us boldly innovate through data.
This is a strategic hire. You should be curious by design, think of yourself as a data artist and storyteller, have ownership, solution, and action mindset can impact the cross-functional team that moves fast with intent and purpose. We are particularly interested in your portfolio of data innovation in the geopolitical, national issue, or brand campaigns.
If this is you then we should talk.
What you’ll do:
- Build data products that solve hard problems and reveal opportunities through creative sourcing, model development, and visualization.
What you’ll need:
- Four or more years of experience in a data science role, with a concentration on social sciences, demographic analysis, and anthropology.
- Experience with the creation of visual data displays.
- Expert in Python; R; Scala
Nice to Haves:
- MA in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or experience. Self-taught coders are welcome. Bring your portfolio and impress us.
- Credentials in machine learning, AI, probabilities, statistical inference, and linear models
- Familiarity with Unix shell scripting
- Visualization to tell a story and explain a point