Ridgeline International, Inc.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into user friendly and easy to use products for our clients & end-users.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities may include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
You will be working on the software development team with engineers building modern UI’s for communication-based applications.
What you’ll accomplish in the first six months:
- Collaborate with world-class engineers designing new concept designs for Ridgelines current and future applications for top-tiered US Government clients
- Gain exposure and understand Ridgeline’s current and future UI/UX projects
What you will do:
- Evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Establish style standards on fonts, colors and images
What you will need:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Sketch, Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BS in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with Android