Veran Medical Technologies
Veran’s software engineers pioneer medical solutions that positively impact cancer diagnosis and therapy. Join us for a chance to solve complex and interesting software problems for a rewarding cause.
- Executing full lifecycle software development.
- Create, maintain and implement source code.
- Design automated UI testing and unit test suites
- Participate in design reviews.
- Participate in Verification of software products.
Skills & requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- Programming experience in C++
- 2 years of professional software development experience
- 3D Graphics using OpenGL
- UI Design, particularly using the Qt Framework
- Project management under an FDA approved quality system or other regulated environment
- Medical experience, particularly with imaging, HIPPA compliance