JOB PROFILE SUMMARY
- Helpdesk/Desktop Professional. Location: Jackson, TN Reports To: IT Manager,
- Global Service Delivery Shift: 7-3 PM
- Our Client is a global diversified company that designs, manufactures and markets a wide range of products that serve a broad range of niche markets, including: commercial roofing, energy, agriculture, mining, construction, aerospace and defense electronics, medical technology, foodservice, healthcare, sanitary maintenance, transportation, auto refinishing, general industrial, protective coating, wood and specialty.
- This is a full time, 'right to hire' opportunity with our Client.
- We are please to offer a full, comprehensive benefits package.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Service Desk Technician will troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems related to computer hardware, software, mobile devices, printers and other technology tools and products.
- Working in a team environment, the Service Desk Technician will provide end-user and visitor support in accordance with established operational and procedural measures and document events for reference/tracking and compliance purposes.
- Incidents and requests will be tracked in the Service-now ticketing tool.
- Service desk hours are 7-3.
- A positive Customer Service oriented attitude is required.
- Receive, prioritize, and respond to incoming Service Desk requests in accordance with established service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Escalate complex events to appropriate individuals, as necessary
- Manage user and device event tracking through global ticketing system
- Provide technical and troubleshooting assistance related to MS Windows/Office, MACs, and other desktop applications
- Source computer hardware, mobile devices and other technology tools and products and coordinate approval and payment receive
- Configure, and deploy computer hardware, software, mobile devices and other technology tools and products Enroll and administer mobile devices
- Maintain and support office telephone systems and software, audio-visual (AV) equipment and multi-function printers
- Manage user/computer/group objects within Active Directory (e.g., password resets, adds/moves/changes, folder/share permissions).
- Provide limited technical and troubleshooting assistance related to the company's critical business systems
- Perform on-call duties and technical implementations/upgrades that may occur after normal business hours and on weekends as required to minimize business impact.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent
- preferred One to three years of relevant experience Self-starter who takes initiative and requires minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, systematic thinking, and a good understanding of technologies deployed in the IT environment
- Customer focused with the ability to communicate to, and develop relationships with, all levels of the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Ability to multi task Team mentality and the ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Attention to detail Ability to accomplish tasks by established deadlines and to use time efficiently to balance competing demands and priorities
- General understanding of how financial systems support business goals and objectives Occasional travel (up to 10%) A+ Certification and ITIL Foundations Certification a plus
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor