Cipher Tech Solutions, Inc
Tampa, FL with probable OCONUS deployment periods.
Provide support in the form of application development, scripting, debugging, and value-added software development expertise to a digital forensic lab and malware reverse engineering section. Maintain existing software and develop new software to customer specifications.
Developers work with a variety of technologies including .NET (typically C#), Python, & SQL.
Developers will be based out of Tampa, FL and, on an as-needed basis, serve deployments to hazardous environments outside the continental United States (OCONUS) in direct support of our military customers.
- Must be a US Citizen with a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science , Electrical/Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- Minimum graduating GPA 3.25
- Must possess strong software development skills
- Key qualities: Self-motivated, Detail-oriented, Strong work ethic
- Familiarity with high and low level programming languages
- Capable of debugging software applications
- Able to gather testable software requirements
- Able to participate in the design of new software applications
- Familiarity with maintainable software processes including: software documentation, source code versioning, unit testing
- Able to quickly adapt to new situations and problems
- Able to operate in a mission-critical and time-sensitive environments
- Familiarity with digital forensics
- Familiarity with hex editors and working at the byte-level
- Reverse Engineering knowledge/abilities (x86/x64; IDA Pro, etc.)
- 8570 IAT compliant at Levels II or III. Any of the following certifications for these levels will be accepted: CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH.
CIPHER TECH IS COMMITTED TO HIRING QUALIFIED VETERANS!