Peterson Technology Partners
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• As an iOS developer, you would be responsible for developing new features and optimizing existing features for iPhone and iPad.
• You will also work to deliver code that is efficient, clean, and useful.
• Working within a 5+ person iOS development team and a larger mobile apps team.
• Collaborate on best UI practices for optimal application experiences.
• Ability to write high-quality, reliable, clean, and organized Swift or Objective-C code.
• Experience working with key technologies for iOS platform.
• Must have a love for visual design and UX.
• Experience working with 3rd party libraries.
• Experience with push notifications, swift.
• Up and current with trending development tools and workflows including iOS application release and Git.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
• Good understanding of iOS design patterns using MVC.
• Good understanding of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
• Possess excellent organizational skills, and communication skills both written and verbal.
NICE TO HAVE
• eCommerce/eCommerce experience a plus.
• Proficient in working and managing the SCRUM and Agile Development environment.