Royce Corporation is currently seeking a TypeScript Engineer to join the ERP Development Team in our rapidly growing Aventura, Florida office. The person in this position will play a key role developing and maintaining our primary ERP application. This position requires a deep understanding of modern software development such as API development, domain-driven design patterns, relational databases and version control. The candidate must possess and demonstrate skills developing Node.js applications, a solid TypeScript knowledge, and preferably SQL fluency. Experience or knowledge of commodities trading, accounting, hedging and/or international trade would be very valuable, but not required.
- Develop code and perform QA testing for our web-based ERP application.
- Perform code reviews of other team members.
- Research and test new technologies and design patterns that could improve the application or the development workflow.
- Help troubleshoot and fix potential bugs reported by end users.
- Contribute to common code libraries, and participate in establishing functional requirements for new engine features and components.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, motivation, and passion.
- Experience in object oriented programming and service-oriented architectures
- TypeScript knowledge and experience using it either as a frontend, backend or full stack developer
- Practical experience building and consuming APIs
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- SQL knowledge is highly desirable
- Familiar with source version controlling (Git preferred)
Candidates must currently reside in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale metro area or be willing to relocate.