The Engineers working at Chainalysis work on systems that are the highest fidelity of risk data within a crypto business. Our job is to bring transparency to the cryptocurrency ecosystem and build trust in the blockchain. We build systems that detect fraud in real-time.
The Chainalysis KYT (Know Your Transaction) team is building a suite of compliance products for cryptocurrency businesses and traditional financial institutions. Software Engineers on the KYT team thrive on not just designing and implementing complex systems but also operating them. We measure our success by how well we enable our customers to fight crime and handle compliance
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have successfully built cloud-native data ingest and aggregation processes that intakes gigabytes of data per day
- You’ve added features to our product suite that detect activities for market manipulation, fraud, behavioural patterning, and more
- You have built a scalable API service on AWS that handles up to 600 requests per second
- You have helped the team to modernize our stack to a streaming architecture
- You have debugged production issues across multiple systems and microservices
A background like this helps:
- Love to build systems that are elegant abstractions over crypto transactions
- Designed and implemented cloud-native micro services based distributed systems
- Have built data pipeline infrastructure
- Experience in designing and implementing event-driven architecture
- Have bias to ship
- Take pride in materializing product ideas to production
- Experience in JVM. We mostly use Java but also appreciate other languages.
- Experience with Terraform and Kubernetes is valuable
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability and experience. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. We can’t wait to meet you.