on Support/Administrator at CAI
Job Profile Summary Our client is seeking a part time Application Support Admin to assist with coordinating, updating, and entering data supporting sales applications. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the enrollments of new customers registering for the customer retailer digital platform.
- Support questions or data issues for customers reaching out on the customer retailer digital platform.
- Direct engagement with customers through email.
- Coordinate with Sales and IS, validate and update data attributes supporting Sales capabilities
- Update master data attributes and images for Hershey's customer databases
- Setup and correct user information for new accounts on sales tools
- Support testing and validation of sales capabilities
- Experience/Education Required
- Familiarity with administering and supporting applications and data.
- Experience managing data.
- Experience configuring and testing sales tools
- Some knowledge of Hybris, AEM or Salesforce is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor