We are seeking a Junior Network/Security Analyst Professional for immediate hire. This position will require the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance and additional internal security screenings. In order to facilitate the interview process and navigate the differences in time zones, please include your current city, state, phone number, and current email on your resume. As conditions allow, this position will be based onsite in Vienna, Virginia.
Due to current Government Contract Requirements: ONLY US CITIZENS CAN BE CONSIDERED. NON-CITIZEN applicants, including Green Card Holders, will not be reviewed.
- Highly skilled in Azure Virtual Networks/Azure infrastructure and Microsoft VMs
- Competent in the use of Open VPN
- General knowledge of Active Directory
- Capable of writing Powershell Scripts
- Able to manage SQL Server and IIS web applications
- Basic understanding of Splunk and capable of running vulnerability scans
- Able to take action on any security findings
- Knowledge of Cisco routers
- Able to effectively communicate with staff and senior level clients
- Excellent written communication skills
Nice to have abilities:
- Develop risk assessment solutions based on the NIST SP800-53 security controls
- Knowledge of Fortigate Firewalls
- Able to manage generation/replacing of SSL certificates
- Able to provide TIC connection support using Barracuda and/or Cisco CSR
- Azure/Microsoft security certificates
- CompTIA Security+ and/or CompTIA A+ certification
Chainbridge Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.