ve Mobile Developer at Homee
We are looking for a Mobile Application Developer to continue to build and support our mobile applications. You will be a key technical contributor and will help contribute to important mobile app decisions.
We are looking for a highly reliable, disciplined and creative person who will remain committed to the progress of our team and our company.
- Work in a professional software engineering environment, dev/stage/production release cycles and continuous integration
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with the product owner to meet specification needs
- Write maintainable, well-documented code with extensive test coverage
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Collaborate with UX designers to fully understand ideas and designs provided through documentation including standards guides, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and presentations.
- Collaborate with software developers to implement enriching mobile applications that reflect our brand values and our users’ mental model of the system.
- Ensure that Mobile UI implementations follow best practices for supporting multiple interaction styles across different mobile OS's, screen sizes, and devices.
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Assist team members with troubleshooting and complex problems solving related to user interfaces.
- Effectively work with QA to investigate and solve application issues.
- Adopt the Agile mindset and follow the agreed-upon processes and ceremonies.
- Invest time in the ongoing development of skills through self-study or training classes.
- Strong demonstrable experience developing mobile applications
- 3+ years of professional software development experience shipping high-volume, scalable applications on a service-oriented architecture
- In-depth knowledge of cross-platform mobile frameworks (React Native, Ionic, Flutter) and RESTful APIs to connect iOS and Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Thorough understanding of architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Rigor in A/B testing, test coverage, and other best practices (Git, CI, Code formatting, etc)
- Able to provide expert-level guidance on mobile standards, and trends
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to self-manage but also work as part of a close-knit team using Agile development tools for tracking progress, issues, etc.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Familiarity with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc., Apple and Android design principles, patterns, interface guidelines, and best practices.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning