orm Engineer at Dark Wolf Solutions
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a DevOps Platform Engineer who is interested in working on cloud-based DevOps solutions and had experience with Terraform, Jenkins, GitLab, CI and/or Concourse. Our DevOps Engineers are asked to solve challenging problems for unique customers and have a direct impact on the direction of software products and solutions used by those customers. This position is located in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native architecture
- Implement secure automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure as code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality and velocity of deployments
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Ability to configure cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience implementing CI/CD with tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Chef
- Previous experience with Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) products such as Kubernetes, Red Hat Open Shift, and Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF)
- Demonstrated experience with security scanning tools such as SonarQube, OWASP-DC, Anchore, Claire, Dagda, and OpenSCAP
- Knowledge of RMF and experience writing responses to security controls and deploying secure system
- Comfortable in a project startup environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.