Stellar Science is seeking several Modern C++17 Software Engineers with experience creating reusable, maintainable code solving challenging math and physics problems. BS (or equivalent experience) required, MS/PhD degree desired. Join our unique, collaborative team to help implement leading-edge scientific software tools in fascinating domains.
Experience in any of the following is a plus:
- Relevant libraries: Boost, Qt, Guava
- Cross-platform development on Linux and Windows
- 3D graphics: OpenSceneGraph, OpenGL, WebGL
- Supercomputing: MPI, OpenMP, threads, GPUs
- User interface development: Qt, Swing, GWT
- Continuous integration: git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, CMake
- Image processing, imagery analysis, computer vision, computer aided design (CAD)
- Aerospace vehicles, orbital mechanics, electromagnetics, space situational awareness
- Modeling and simulation, including directed energy
Code sample or C++ evaluation required.
Extremely flexible work schedule & generous benefits.
US Citizenship required + willingness to undergo a background investigation.