on Developer at Revegy
We are looking for a Developer with a passion for results and technology. This role will function as a technical resource and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for application development and design heavily focused on the Oracle CRM platform, Java and integrations via Web Services.
The daily goal for this role will be to produce as much as high-quality code as possible with associated automated unit tests. The developer should be willing and excited to contribute to technical discussions while getting the job done, and they should be capable of taking the initiative to own and solve new problems. They should thrive in team-oriented and fast-paced environments where each team-member is vital to the overall success of the product. Experience operating within Scrum/Agile methodologies is a bonus.
- Help establish and drive the technical vision for the application
- Develop and support the Revegy application
- Research technology trends and then work to help Revegy take advantage of those trends
- Provide technical direction and mentoring to the technology team
- Help set and maintain a culture of excellence and continuous improvement as it relates to developing solid, scalable, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with a team in defining architecture; implement data contracts; identify and proactively advise on potential risks to success
- Build web services and microservices
- Follow coding conventions, policies, and procedures provided
Skills and Requirements
- Expertise in Linux, Java (and JAX-RS)
- Experience in AWS, Oracle CRM, Oracle Cloud and Oracle Sale Cloud are preferred
- Self-starter with a sense of urgency
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent degree
- At least 2 years of experience as a Java Developer
- At least 1 year of web services development experience
- Experience with CRM / Sales Automation tools or related industry a plus
- Any Java application architectures and microservices experience is a definite plus
- Any experience with the following technologies is a plus: Spring, Spring boot, Spring MVC, any NOSQL database, React, WebSockets and DevOps toolchain.