EatLove is a growing health and wellness startup serving North America and around the world. Our proprietary technology platform is used by nutritionists, hospitals, fitness clubs, and professional sports teams to collaborate with their clients around the food they order, prepare and eat.
We believe that food is a key part of healthy living for everyone and that it doesn’t need to be hard or stressful to manage the meals that you and your family prepare and eat every day. We use LENA® our Nutrition Intelligence Engine to enable people to connect with the food they eat and the experts that can support and advise them. From planning, shopping and preparing meals to nutrition tracking and analysis, the EatLove platform empowers users with a unique nutrition prescription that is designed to support their health and wellness goals with all the food they eat. You can find out more at https://www.eatlove.is/
We are a small, but mighty virtual team, based in San Francisco, but with contributors, advisers and customers throughout the U.S. and across the world. Investors include CEO of Ripple, Chairman of LinkedIn, former Chairman of Chipotle, and Structure Capital. Our business is five years old and we have achieved a lot to date creating the most powerful nutrition platform available. Having recently raised late seed stage funding, we want to hire a marketing Summer intern who can focus on running email and content marketing campaigns that grow our business customers and helps them build their client bases. We need a hands-on marketer with experience in email and content marketing, ready to experiment, and grow our customer base and community.
We have grown organically to date focusing on building a powerful platform, and these are our first steps in customer acquisition. We care about everyone who joins the team and you will be at the ground floor of building a marketing capability for EatLove. We have succeeded to date by testing, proving and then growing, so this role will start as an internship. However, with the strong customer acquisition performance we expect over the Summer, this can become a permanent marketing role with the business.
The EatLove platform supports a wide range of partners – from nutritionists to fitness coaches, and families cooking at home to practices supporting their patients. End users include patients with medical conditions, gym members, professional athletes, and many more. With digital engagement and grocery delivery from Instacart and Amazon (and soon more), EatLove is a fully virtual service made for the world we live in. .
Your role is to acquire new customers and help them grow the engagement of their clients using the EatLove platform. You will test and experiment using email and our web and social channels, finding formulas that effectively and efficiently grow EatLove’s customer base and must have prior experience in these areas.
So, this will not be your first marketing experience, and you will be able to start day 1 writing and sending email tests and building engaging content. And you will be data-driven, organized and methodical, as well as creative and action-oriented, with a true learning mindset. Bringing these skills, this will be a paid internship and a unique opportunity to start building the customer acquisition engine for EatLove and earn a permanent role on our team as we grow.
- Create and execute email marketing that drives measurable customer trial and subscription to EatLove.
- Test, iterate and improve using data as a guiding principle of continuous learning and improvement in our customer acquisition.
- Create content marketing campaigns that help customers drive engagement with their clients on the EatLove platform
- Monitor and measure our customers’ engagement on the platform and combine solutions into programs that drive success across the lifecycle from onboarding to renewal.
- Extend marketing and content to social media to engage, inform and support the EatLove community, professional groups and events.
- Write and send email campaigns using MailChimp
- Write and create newsletters, info/graphics, videos, and other content to acquire customers and engage their clients
- Set up and manage all marketing as tests, with hypotheses. Report data to senior team.
- Use data from to use to learn and improve our marketing and present and share your learning.
- Understand the EatLove platform, our customers and their clients.
- Must have experience with email marketing and content marketing and the tools used, e.g. Mail Chimp
- 2-4 years experience in marketing and customer acquisition is ideal.
- Awesome writing skills.
- Experience working in nutrition or health and wellness industries is ideal.
- Highly motivated to work with EatLove customers with empathy for their needs and passion for their success.
- Innovative and agile mindset with a willingness to test and evolve solutions that work for our customers.
- Creativity to develop new messaging and tests to validate and improve how EatLove acquires new customers.
- Team player who is comfortable working virtually
- A true self-starter - able to motivate and manage themselves and their time to deliver maximum benefit to our customers.
- Highly versed in making creative collateral from sites like Canva or Adobe.
- Experienced with benchmark marketing KPI’s and funnel metrics as well as the technology used in reporting them.
This is an opportunity to join a small, rapidly growing technology-based company that is redefining how food and meals sustain and support people everywhere and their families, and enable experts to serve them more powerfully. We are passionate about the opportunity to make the food we eat work better for us, helping us to be happy, healthy and more connected in the lives we live. Please send a resume and a cover letter explaining how your previous experience prepares you to excel in this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $23.00 per hour
- growth marketing + email campaigns: 2 years (Required)
- Can you specifically tell us how your past experience prepares you to be successful in this role? Please refer to skills listed in the job description in your answer.
- Fully Remote
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible