DELTA APPAREL, INC
- Perform regular audits of the sites to ensure they are providing the best possible customer experience while also following industry standards.
- Identify opportunities to improve site performance and develop bug fixes.
- Work alongside SEO specialists and content managers in the monitoring of site analytics.
- Build wireframes and work alongside designers to create mobile-first, accessible, and customer-centric mockups for maintenance and redesign projects.
- Assist in gathering information, assets, and developing the best plan of action necessary to complete projects in cooperation with other teams.
- Facilitate in platform configuration changes and content updates.
- Help maintain and monitor ADA, CCPA, GDPR, and any other compliance standards as necessary across all Delta ecommerce sites.
- Train and guide non-technical departments to use the platforms, maintain compliance while making changes, as well as maintaining best practices for SEO.
- Research extensions and plugins, while keeping existing extensions up to date.
- Aid in the maintenance and improvement of internal documentation and processes.
- Oversee testing and maintain quality assurance procedures across projects.
- Create thorough UAT documents and oversee end user testing.
- Proficient in standard frontend technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS (including popular JS libraries and frameworks).
- Working knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, & Google Suite.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with major e-commerce content management platforms, specifically Magento, FDM4, and Shopify.
- Self-starter with excellent project & time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively across multiple departments and multiple brands.
- Possess strong written, oral, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Possess ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a focus in Web Development/Ecommerce
- OR Equivalent Degree from a Technical College
- OR Equivalent Degree/Diploma from a specialized Software Academy
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)