Ultra Intelligence & Communications, ATS
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications:
- CARDS browser compatibility
- Assist in applet transition
- Tactical CARDS testing
- CARDS java script modernization
- Responsible for the design, modification, implementation and verification of software programs to meet the requirements and constraints of the customer scope of work
- Participates in the software quality process
- Receives direction from an immediate supervisor and works within a project team to accomplish all deliverables for a program
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Software Engineering,, or Electrical Engineering) with a concentration in software development from an accredited institution
- Ability to obtain a US Government security clearance. Security clearances are granted to U.S. citizens.
- Must have experience coding either in school or work environment
Ultra Electronics is a UK-based defense, aerospace, cyber security, energy, and transportation products group. Ultra manages a portfolio of specialist capabilities, generating highly differentiated solutions and products by applying electronic, mechanical, and software technologies in demanding and critical environments to meet customer needs.
We offer medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, health savings accounts, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60–1.4(a), 60–300.5(a) and 60–741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing compensation. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodation statement: If you need an accommodation for any part of the application process, please email [email protected]