Liftable Media is currently seeking a Professional Services Intern to join our team. The core function of this position is to assist the professional services team in creating, maintaining and optimizing marketing campaigns for the company. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong attention to detail, a passion for marketing and advertising and a meticulous approach to the work. This is a full-time, 12-week paid internship opportunity. The start and end dates can be flexible based on semester schedules.
- Set up and continually monitor Facebook Ads
- Create and edit email sends for sponsored content
- Set up and continually monitor Google Ad Manager campaigns
- Create, edit and monitor surveys and polls in Wordpress
- Coordinate with the content team to publish memes, posts and other article-related sponsored content
- Create and edit creative content to be used in marketing campaigns
- Keep up with industry trends, news, or changes that might impact Liftable Media's business
- Communicate with network partners and relay key information to team members
- Cultivate the digital environment to encourage users to consume more content.
- Classes in marketing or basic business
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Must have a high level of creativity
- Graphic design experience a plus
- Team player with excellent interpersonal/ collaboration skills
- Must have a high degree of personal accountability
If pursuing a Bachelor's degree:
- Junior or Senior standing
- 3.0 GPA or higher
We value company culture and hold it to a high standard. For this reason, we try to make work a fun, relaxed, and highly productive environment. Therefore, we offer the following benefits:
- Modern 30,000 sq. ft. building with an employee lounge, game room, gym and library
- Casual work environment
- Walking distance to Anthem businesses and restaurants
- Monthly catered lunch for the office
The Story and Values and Mission of Liftable Media may be found on our about page (https://liftablemedia.com/about/).
The Ethics and Editorial Standards of The Western Journal may be found on our about page (https://www.westernjournal.com/about/ethics-editorial-standards/).
You can read about some of our past interns' experiences on our blog (https://liftablemedia.com/2018/08/10/meet-the-summer-2018-interns/).