KRONES designs, develops, manufactures, and installs both machines and complete packaging lines. We have become one of the leading system suppliers for breweries and beverage producers as well as for the food, chemical and cosmetics industries. Our 12,000 employees worldwide strive for innovation and detail and ensure that each customer receives the best quality in product and service.
We are currently looking for candidates who want to make a difference and who wish to be part of our dynamic organization in the US.
Industrial/Manufacturing engineer interns will use Industrial Engineering tools to improve processes to maximize production flow without negatively affecting cost. Interns will also create and update layout drawings and assist with Total Productive Maintenance throughout the facility.
Hours: full-time during summer months, part-time during school year
Responsibilities and Duties
- Update facility drawings- (CAD)
- Create layout drawings (CAD)
- Entering data into excel to create charts
- 1 or 2 projects to improve flow of production
- Set up time reduction of CNC machines
- Calculations of WIP (work in process) CONWIP (Constant Work in Process)
- Assist with TPM, Hosin Kanri, and manufacturing layouts
- Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
- Pursuing Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering degree
- Sophomore or Junior standing
- Highly motivated
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills and enthusiasm to learn
- Able to work with little managerial direction
- GPA > 3.0 preferred
KRONES, INC. offers an outstanding opportunity to be involved with and challenged by leading-edge technologies, further career opportunities to learn and develop skills, a flexible work schedule and a competitive salary and benefits program. Our benefits program includes a generous health/dental/vision package, and 401(k) program in addition to other benefits. Please submit your resume.