Jay Hill Repairs
Summary of the position:
Responsible for overseeing the visualization and communication of key business metrics through the use of third-party business intelligence tools. Ensures internal control adherence and provides audit support. Conducts studies and makes recommendations to ensure the effective and cost-efficient operation of the Company. Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies. Strategizes with high-level executives on direction of the company based on strong reporting and quantitative evidence. Reports into Executive Vice President.
A little about us…
JHR plays an important role in supporting the critical infrastructure that our society relies on every hour of every day. This includes hospitals, nursing homes, supermarkets/grocery, soup kitchens & food banks, churches & synagogues, schools & universities, hotels, restaurants & catering, corporate cafeterias, sporting arenas, and even food trucks!
JHR touches the lives (either directly or indirectly) of every patient, resident, healthcare worker, student, professor, consumer, grocery shopper, homeless, church-goer, priest/rabbi, teacher, traveler, diner, office worker, road warrior, construction worker, sporting fan, and wedding guest to name a few.
We don’t just repair equipment…. we solve financial problems, provide peace of mind, help others realize their dreams, and play a key role in helping these facilities serve and support their customers!
WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS!
- Report on key metrics to executives, internal partners, and external clients using different BI tools.
- Produce regular and ad hoc analytics deliverables and use critical thinking skills to extract actionable insights.
- Ensure data quality and cleanliness and make sure reports are consistent and accurate.
- Observe, analyze and report on service delivery and provide recommendations for optimizations.
- Forecasts, monitors, and reports revenue and cost (margin) on an ongoing basis.
- Facilitates the preparation of annual budgets.
- Consistently exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- < 2 years of experience with data analytics.
- Experience with SQL and database access knowledge
- Experience with BI Visualization tools.
- Advanced Excel Skills (i.e. pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- A highly curious person with strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- An excellent and compelling presenter and communicator.
Job Types: Full-time, Internship
Salary: $20.00 to $26.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible