- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional certification is a must.
- Helping architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services, in both laaS/PaaS and SaaS, FaaS implementations.
- Advising and implementing cloud best practices based on AWS Well-Architected Framework.
- Proven experience with AWS platform and tools, such as EC2, Lambda, S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, CloudFormation, RDS, VPC, IAM, and security, QuickSight, CloudTrail, Config, CloudWatch, SNS, AMI generation, Cost Optimization.
- Strong practical application experience in securing and deployment of serverless architecture applications, Linux, and Windows-based platforms.
- Hands-on familiarity with CloudFormation and must have automate-first and automate everything thinking.
- Experience with configuration management/automation platforms (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible).
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl, etc).
- Continuously improve processes, technologies, applications to provide the value to the ness.
- Experience in delivering and deploying highly scalable, high-performance Web Applications, and experience in Blue/green deployments, A/B testing practices.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- EC2, Lambda, S3, Redshift, DynamoDB, CloudFormation: 3 years (Preferred)
- Master's (Preferred)