IVEK is a select manufacturer specializing in the design and manufacture of precision liquid metering and dispensing systems. You will be part of a growing, fast-paced team. Primary duties to include, but not limited to assisting with Electrical Engineering Design and Firmware/Software Development.
- Participate in the generation of printed circuit board designs, schematics, assembly drawings, wiring diagrams and other engineering documentation or directs others in generation.
- Support engineering with data collection, analysis, and experimental investigations.
- Assist with the generation of test protocols, test production job-related systems, and new product prototypes.
- Perform any other required department tasks that may be assigned on an as-needed basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of electrical and electronic circuitry, components, and logic functions.
- Familiarity with C programming language required.
- Familiarity with electronic CAD and basic mechanical CAD desirable.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel.
- Familiarity with electronic test equipment: multimeters, counter/timers, signal generators, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers.
- Able to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Occasional walking and standing.
- Occasional work at a lab bench requiring setup and operation of equipment.
- Occasional use of light hand tools such as crimpers and soldering irons to develop prototype designs and perform troubleshooting.
- Able to perform general office activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to lift and move up to 25 pounds occasionally.
- High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program in engineering.
- Job Type: Regular
- Job Status: Casual
- Travel: No travel
- Minimum Degree: High school degree or equivalent; must be enrolled in an accredited university/college program in engineering.
- Pay Type: Hourly Rate
All applicants should send in a cover letter and CV (Resumé), to Emily Emond. Please enter the name of the job you are applying for in the subject line.