The YWCA Lowell City Camp Registrar/Lunch Program Assistant Intern is a key member of the YWCA Lowell City Camp team whose responsibilities require a variety of skills to clearly and effectively communicate with our referring partners, parents, guardians, and other community representatives, as well as the Senior YWCA Camp Staff team.
- Distributing City Camp applications to our referring community partners;
- Responding to questions from referring partners, parents, guardians, and other community representatives, pertaining to City Camp application questions;
- Processing City Camp applications, and actively ensuring that application information is completely filled out and entered into City Camp session rosters;
- Updating the Camp Director on a daily basis as to changes/additions to the City Camp roster;
- Picking up lunches and snacks from our food service provider on a daily basis;
- Managing and accurately recording the daily lunch distribution to campers and junior staff;
- Preparing and submitting daily and weekly lunch and snack distribution forms to our food services provider on a weekly basis;
- Completing other duties as assigned by the Camp Director
- Reporting to the Camp Director
- Minimum of two years post-secondary education.
- Minimum of one year in a voluntary or employment capacity.
- Excellent communication skills, including working within diverse racial and cultural groups.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills including Word, Excel, and Gmail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and work as part of a team.
- Successful completion of CORI / SORI and professional reference review prior to hiring.
- Dependable automobile with a valid driver's license, and proof of insurance.
- Support of and participation in the YWCA's mission: eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all.
Part-time position: Monday through Friday 10:30am to 12:30pm
YWCA Lowell is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Submit Letter of Interest
Job Type: Internship
Application Questions: You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of volunteer or work experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Class D Driver's License?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Job Type: Internship
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Organizational Skills: 1 year (Required)
- Communication Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Monday to Friday