Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. We are seeking a data and Analytics Intern in our Dayton, OH office for the Summer Semester (June – August).
The Data and Analytics Intern is expected to work on projects that assist in developing data and analytics reports and standard operating procedures.
- Assist with data validation and quality assurance functions.
- Finding solutions and developing techniques to help Woolpert exploit the value of the Azure Cloud Services and Power BI investment.
- Engaging with Data and Analytics team to assist in continuous development of Master Data Management and Data Warehouse documentation.
- Must be enrolled as a student at an accredited college or university, with at least sophomore status
- Must be studying Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- Must have a working knowledge of Office 365
- Previous experience with Power BI and Azure Cloud Services is preferred
- Extensive data processing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to function well in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen prior to employment
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.