Jr Data Engineer w/ DevOps
#CK – 22222
Location: CHICAGO, IL
Duration: 4 Months+
· We are looking for an ETL Developer to work within our Analytics & Insight Team.
· The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the marketing team to assist in: analytics data warehousing; data integration; working with large scale, complex data sets; liaising with different stakeholders to include the Business Intelligence team and development teams
· A third level qualification in Mathematics, Computing, Statistics or other relevant field
· 3+ years hands on ETL(Extract, Transform & Load)
· Must have 3+ years of DevOps/AWS experience
· Prepare plans for all ETL Procedures and hands on experience with ETL tools e.g DataStage, Informatica, Pentaho, Talend
· 2+ years of experience in Pentaho strongly preferred
· Hands-on experience with ETL development for business intelligence applications
· Expert SQL querying skills
· Advance knowledge of performance tuning related to ETL Development
· Strong Data Warehousing experience with an understanding of database structures, design, theories and principles
· Able to articulate and justify modelling decisions they would make.
· Experience working with complex and potentially un-clean data sets
· Detail oriented and always QA the dataset before delivery
· An appetite for taking on challenges and leveraging new technologies.
· Ability to resolve multiple issues in a timely manner.
· Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
· High level of initiative.
· Ability to work to deadlines and manage team tasks
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $36.00 to $38.00 /hour
- Monday to Friday