TriNet has a nationwide presence and an experienced executive team. Our stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the ticker symbol TNET. If you’re passionate about innovation and making an impact on the large SMB market, come join us as we power our clients’ business success with extraordinary HR.
The Sales Enablement Team is responsible for the training and development of the entire sales organization. We build training, content, communications and programs to ensure our reps have everything they need to be successful. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and willing to learn new tools and technologies.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with projects in the sales enablement team to provide exposure and understanding of the sales culture, team and processes.
- Projects include research and preparation for weekly FM Club meeting with a short training topic
- Follow up on required actions
- Drafting articles for sales newsletter
- General assistance to building and development effort for Triumph
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Junior or senior undergrad or graduate students with a declared major in business, marketing, management, communications or other general liberal arts preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in core major classes
- Previous relevant internship/work experience preferred
- Academic leadership or extra-curricular activity involvement preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- MS Office skills, especially Word and PowerPoint
- Video editing skills preferred
- Audio recording and podcasting skills helpful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
Please Note: TriNet reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may vary depending on business necessity.
TriNet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact [email protected] to request such an accommodation.