Abe Legal Seeks Marketing & Social Media Intern to Help Launch App with $Billion Potential to Make Legal Services Affordable for All
Are you a student, college graduate, or self-taught online marketing wiz? Do you have experience in social media promotions, podcasting, YouTube productions, email marketing, and sales? Looking for a chance to get on the ground floor of a company seeking to claim a stake of a 1 Trillion+ market? Would you like to put your social media accounts and skills to work for a project that is seeking to help small businesses and families survive and thrive in the COVID-19 pandemic?
If so, you are invited to for Abe Legal’s awesome marketing internship.
Who are we: Abe Legal is a legal tech company working to help lawyers connect with business and individual clients remotely using social media and artificial intelligence. Abe is particularly important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What we are seeking from Abe development/programming interns?
Abe is looking for a team of interns to support and manage front-end and back-end development projects to hit our business milestones. Selected candidates have the opportunity to improve our initial product and develop new features:
- Developing and editing content for email marketing campaigns
- Producing, editing podcasts
- Producing, editing, marketing live streams on YouTube, Instagram, and other platforms
- Creating and managing accounts on Linkedin, Instagram, and other social media platforms
- Developing and launching texting campaigns via Hustle
- Updating company and team spreadsheets
- Contacting potential legal and nonlegal users to invite them to sign up for app
- Brainstorming and assisting to create new ways of reaching and engaging customers during a global pandemic
- Calling, emailing, texting podcast guests as well as vendors, strategic partners, and/or investors
- Planning and organizing webinars and other special events
- Logging weekly analytics to track views, opens, clicks for YouTube, email marketing, social media campaigns
- Researching content, visuals and photos for podcast episodes
Benefits: While this is an unpaid internship, interns have the opportunity to apply for future full time or part time positions with Abe with significant pay, stock options, and health benefits. Abe is however prepared to offer our interns the following benefits immediately:
- Opportunity to gain experience by helping a start up venture grow into a $1 Billion+ company
- Training in software development, business development, project management
- Mentoring from experienced engineers and lawyers
- Chance to lead and manage projects
- Flexible schedule
- Fully-remote work arrangement
- Invitations to special events; and
- Potential for long term employment.
- Opportunity for an end-of-the-internship bonus.
Duration: May 2020 - September 2020 (opportunity to extend or convert to full or part time job)
To Apply: Upload or email a resume ASAP. Interviews and hiring beginning immediately.
Applications Accepted Until: May 25, 2020
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Other forms
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift