Looking for highly motivated individuals (School credit available) to join our fast-paced, independent Jewelry company's team beginning asap. Minimum of 3 months internship working remotely.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic, self-motivated individual with skills in web content organization and publishing, writing and editing for the web, graphic design and site management.
The Website Content Coordinator will be responsible for updating the website with new images and text. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading site content, this person will also work closely with Alzerina.
Internship responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Update and maintain site and correct errors
- Prepare and catalog images for web publishing
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Work with Marketing department to gather content for the website--images, texts, etc
- Generate ideas for marketing the site and expand its reach to as wide an audience as possible
- Expand company outreach and promote the website via mobile marketing, social media, and regular distribution of e-mail alerts
- Crafting site promotions, email newsletters, and online outreach campaigns.
- Increase traffic to the site and gain a higher profile
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Extensive knowledge of typography, layout, color sense and the latest design tools including Adobe Fireworks, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign and Aftereffects.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to adhere to project budgets and deadlines.
- Graphic design and print design experience a huge plus
- Understanding of current and emerging digital design conventions and some usability concepts
*This will be an unpaid internship. Lunch will be provided at work. School credit is available and portfolio development as well.
Alzerina and Team
Off: +1347 644 7212
Follow us at:
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $1.00 to $2.00 /hour
- College Credit
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift