As a Software Developer Intern for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Our company is undergoing a time of “Digital Transformation” and we would love to bring on a talented Software Developer Intern to help us build Send Technology applications. We’re confident you’ll enjoy working at Pitney Bowes and fit right into our culture if you believe in doing things the right way every time. You’ll enjoy the way we take career development seriously by working with you from day one to identify your strengths.
We are seeking a forward thinking contributor who can learn new technologies on the fly. If you are a Confident individual who can contribute to the next version of PB enterprise deployment application, please apply.
This will be a virtual/work from home Internship.
- Collaborate with PB engineering team to build web application
- Work in a fast moving agile environment
- Develop admin application on the web to manage Pitney Bowes devices
- Run the application on Pitney Bowes AWS infrastructure
- Manage source code in git repository
- Integrate the continuous integration and delivery
As a Software Developer Intern, you have:
- Experience with web application development
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Self-motivated and result-oriented
- Exhibit strong troubleshooting abilities
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
Our Sending Technology Solutions business provides innovative mailing and shipping solutions that enable small and medium businesses to simplify their sending operations and deliver greater value to their customers. Our mailing and shipping technology supports more than one million businesses, from addressing and postage evidencing to multi-carrier parcel shipping and payments.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
Women/Men/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.