Gobble is an innovative meal service that delivers freshly prepped dinner kits designed to be table-ready in 15 minutes. Gobble's sous chefs do the prep work like chopping the veggies and simmering the sauces, so that busy households spend less time in the kitchen, and more time with family. Founded in 2014, Gobble is now available nation-wide, and is a fast-growing business that is backed by leading Silicon Valley investors.
We are looking for a Brand Marketing Intern to join our San Francisco team for the summer. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to become a critical part of our Marketing Team, helping to manage our social media strategy and build branded content and media.
- Execution of social media strategy, including community engagement, content development, monitoring social communications, and reporting on KPIs.
- Performing competitive analysis on products, messaging & creative, and brand strategies.
- Assist with content development for blog, print, email, and digital campaigns.
- Assist with PR management, including media outreach, journalist/outlet research, and pitch development.
- Assist with photo/video shoots.
- Customer Insights projects for product development, UX/UI optimization, and retention initiatives.
- Current or recent grad in Marketing or Business
- Able to work 30-40 hours per week
- Experience managing social media accounts (social savvy and wit a bonus)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced startup environment
- Completely reliable in a possibly remote-work environment a MUST
- Photoshop, Illustrator experience a plus
This is a paid internship position at $16 per hour.