What you'll do:
- Have a critical role in building and maintaining different internal tools systems like Customer support ticketing systems, Customer Support Chatbot, Fraud tools, Quality Assurance, Translation, Admin tools etc. to name a few.
- Manage all technical aspects of relationships with different stakeholders and take ownership of the implementations
- Help the team grow by hiring great talent in a constant basis
- Mentor juniors in the team and help them to be successful in delivering results
- Work with Product Managers, Data Analyst, Designers, QA etc. teams to take any project from inception to completion
- Own tracking and reporting data pipelines for internal tools related projects.
- Be on top of customer support metrics and continuously enhance the system in the process of improving the efficiency of Customer support agents.
Who you are:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Self motivated, relentlessly focused on impact and able to operate under great deal of independence
- Deep passion towards quality of our deliverable and help the internal team build next generation tools for customer support experience