Do you have an interest in marketing, sales, graphic design, writing, event planning or application user acquisition? If so, you are in the right place.
Feedme, Inc. is currently seeking marketing interns to join an exciting opportunity that will revolutionize the way we consume news and information. Feedme is a personal superfeed app that gives users control of the news, information and social media content they see. It brings all their desired content from websites, public Facebook pages, Twitter feeds and YouTube channels into a unique user experience that is engaging and interactive. In the Feedme platform, users create their own perfect feed of information.
The core function of this role is to gain experience in marketing while supporting the marketing team in a variety of ways. These ways include one or more of the following areas: Graphic design, writing, general marketing, event planning, market research, sales, and application user acquisition. The ideal intern for this role has interest in at least 2 or 3 of these areas.
If you'd like to join a high-energy start-up that's backed by the support and resources of a well-established company in a great work environment located in beautiful Anthem, Arizona, check out what we're looking for and join us at Feedme. This is a 12-week, full-time paid internship with a Monday - Friday work schedule. Must be authorized to work in the U.S. We do not offer sponsorships for this role.
- Assist with execution of the marketing strategy
- Create copy and design for presentations, emails, ads, one-pagers, blogs, and other marketing collateral
- Assist with content creation and updates on social media platforms and webpage
- Design visuals and graphics for use on social media pages and other areas
- Develop and preserve consistent brand identity throughout all promotional collateral and communications
- Assist with the coordination of marketing events and VIP visits
- Identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Conduct market research
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Classes in marketing, communications, or basic business, sales, graphic design
- Interest in at least 2 or more areas related to marketing, sales, graphic design, event planning, user acquisition.
- Exceptional written communication skills - Able to communicate at all levels directly and effectively with internal departments and external agencies
- Team player with the ability to work and thrive in both collaborative and individual work environments
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
If pursuing a Bachelor's degree:
- Junior or Senior standing
- 3.0 GPA or higher
We value company culture and hold it to a high standard. For this reason, we try to make work a fun, relaxed, and highly productive environment. Therefore, we enjoy:
- 30,000 sq. ft. building with an employee lounge, game room, library, and gym
- Casual work environment
- Walking distance to Anthem businesses and restaurants
- Monthly catered lunch for the office