The RH Strategic internship program connects recent graduates starting their career with resume-building opportunities in our Seattle and Washington, D.C. offices.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to jumpstart your career in public relations and gain on-the-job experience in an agency setting. Each quarter, a team of RH Strategic’s PR pros guide interns through a 12-week program designed to provide practical public relations experience, mentorship and a curriculum for learning public relations processes and best practices. Our 12-week internships are paid.
Individuals qualifying for the program have graduated with a bachelor’s degree in either communications, journalism, public relations or marketing and have already launched a career in the public relations field with at least one previous PR internship.
Apply to be part of our upcoming RHockstar internship class and get set to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment for innovative technology companies
- Write pitches, social media content, short articles and more
- Participate in collaborative brainstorms where no idea is a bad idea
- Engage in weekly workshops with PR pros, on topics like:
- Pitching and engaging with media
- Compelling PR storytelling
- Writing press releases and headlines
- Build relationships with other PR colleagues, reporters and partners
- Join a cohort with other interns in our DC and Seattle offices
- Collaborate with your cohort on a season-long project to be implemented by the firm
We are currently accepting resumes for our Summer 2020 internship program. Summer internships will start in June and last for 12 weeks.
To apply, please email us your resume (in PDF), and a cover letter that demonstrates your experience and skills to internships[at]rhstrategic[dot]com.
We will not be able to respond to every submission. No calls, recruiters, or offers for contract work, please. EOE.
Job Type: Internship
- public relations: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Monday to Friday