Aeroseal Needs a Software Developer Intern
Who are we? A fast-growing company with award-winning technology that is disrupting well-established industries.
Yes, we have fun, company amenities including a ping pong table, popcorn machine and company happy hours. Our team members play as hard as they work. But it takes more than amenities to be a great place to work.
How is Aeroseal different?
- Restless with curiosity and always asking if there's a better way
- Passionate about turning our customers' problems into opportunities to grow their business
- Constantly learning, because we understand we must try new approaches to get new outcomes.
There is more to our culture of innovation. But we also have a sense of urgency, so we won't list them all here.
What's the rush? Well, our company has an ambitious mission.
Aeroseal wants to make a lasting impact on people and the world around us, improving their lives and making the world a better place in which to live.
And we need your help to make it happen.
Who You Are
You are an eager individual interested in gaining hands-on experience in our Operations business segment.
What You'll Do
Candidate will be involved in building various modules for the BYOD (Bring your Own Device) Web based application that can control Aeroseal hardware.
- No dependence on laptop/ Windows
- License embedded (secure)
- Re-write for a more scalable platform.
- Simple User Interface
- Initial requirement documents (firm up)
- Work on front end interface modules
- Testing of Hardware + Software for debugging
Experience You'll Need to Do It
- Inquisitive and detail-oriented
- Possess a 2 year degree while working towards a 4 year degree, preferably in marketing or business.
- Academic and/or practical experience with the following:
- Web design
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a strong interest in sales / marketing as business disciplines.