Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Machine Learning Engineer Intern
- Experience in machine learning training and accuracy measurements
- Experience with any of the following: PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe
- Knowledge of C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of systolic array architectures and/or FPGAs is a plus
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication
- Pursuing MS or PhD in EE, Computer Engineering or equivalent field