Porsche Digital Inc.
Wherever dream cars are built, dream jobs are never far away. Join a team of designers, engineers, venture capitalists, and product managers that work together to bring new products into the hands of users.
The mission of Porsche Digital is to spark excitement and create value through digital engineering. The team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to products that could become Porsche’s next business. We leverage design, customer research and engineering to identify new ideas, build MVPs and ultimately influence business leaders to invest in new opportunities outside of Porsche’s core business. Our locations in Germany, China, Israel, and USA give us unique capabilities to identify and execute the most promising ideas.
Here in Silicon Valley, we are a team that collaborates on interdisciplinary projects to bring new concepts into the hands of Porsche customers. Our mandate is to pilot digital solutions for Porsche based on US market trends and user needs. As a member of the Silicon Valley office, you will focus on the topics of in-car engineering and software development, working alongside a team of software engineers to enable cutting edge vehicle data capture and analysis. We are looking for a talented student who can join us as an intern or a co-op student.
- Support the engineering team with software development for vehicle engineering topics
- Ideate together with other engineers to conceptualize and enable new features related to vehicle engineering
- Write code to manage large amounts of vehicle data
- Relevant software engineering coursework, internship or industry experience
- Recent graduate or Junior/Senior pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Available to work Mon – Fri up to 40 hours a week
- Strong analytical thinker with excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Experience with vehicle architecture or building software for vehicles and vehicle data
- Experience with the Qt framework
- Able to work independently and proactively investigate and solve technical challenges
How to apply?
Porsche Digital is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.